DISCLAIMER: Before you make contact with us, please review the information below in full.
1. Non-Guarantees: All materials appearing on this site are provided as a courtesy and exclusively for informational purposes. Non-clients are strictly prohibited from any use of (or reliance upon) any information contained herein. Likewise, no information shall be construed as legal advice or otherwise be misunderstood as a reflection of the views held or espoused by Jessica K. Peck, Attorney at Law, LLC or any of its officers, agents, employees or clients.
2. Reproduction by Permission: We welcome requests for citation in academic or media publications. All non-authorized reproduction, including reproduction without attribution to this site, will not be tolerated. Copyright protection will be strictly enforced. Professors and teachers are kindly invited to utilize any materials for classroom purposes. Should you elect to do so, however, all references must include proper citation to author, website, date and basic copyright information (where applicable). Requests for commercial reproduction are handled on a case by case basis. Click here to initiate contact with our firm.
3. Non-guarantee of Accuracy: There is no implicit or actual guarantee that any
information provided on this site is correct, complete, or up to date. Any reliance
upon information appearing herein renders the user solely liable for any
consequences arising therefrom.
4. Attorney-Client Relationship: Nothing herein shall be misunderstood as to
establish an attorney-client relationship. The Attorney-Client relationship is
established only through proper means, including but not limited to mutual, written consent to such relationships. At minimum, every client must comply with all requirements set forth under our firm's engagement procedures, including mutual signing of engagement letters and full payment of minimum retainer.
5. Waiver of Confidentiality: We strongly encourage non-clients to refrain from using electronic means (email, text, etc.) to initiate unsolicited communication with us. We cannot establish any privileged relationship (Attorney-Client or otherwise) without first complying with all of our ethical obligations to ensure the absence of any conflict of interest. As is required under the Colorado Rules of Professional Conduct (CRPC) we must affirmatively act to protect parties from unintended and accidental disclosure of information. We have no duty of loyalty to non-clients.
6. Third Party Sources: On this site, we sometimes provide articles and other helpful information created and distributed by third parties not formally associated with our firm. We make no guarantee as to the reliability or viability of such information. Where appropriate, this website indicates affiliations with/to third parties whose information appear(s) on our pages. We strive always to be fully open to our clients about any relationships, sponsorships or partnerships in which we are involved.